$16 - $17 per hour
• 8-hour shift
• Weekend availability
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
• Referral program
𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘕 𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘖𝘕𝘜𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘐𝘉𝘓𝘌!!! New Beginnings Home Care is a rapidly growing agency with 30+ years of experience. We have 𝐼𝑀𝑀𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑇𝐸 openings for PASSIONATE, CARING, FLEXIBLE, MOTIVATED, DEPENDABLE CNA's or/and Home Health Aides to provide one-on-one care for the elderly in our community. We offer a FLEXIBLE schedule for those who are looking for a 2nd job, a job while attending school and/or a busy parent needing that FLEXIBILITY to fit their work schedule.
𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦!!!!! 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬!
We offer OPPORTUNITY for Advancement. We offer Certified Training Classes at no cost to you after 90 days of employment for those who are looking to further their career in the Home Health Care Field.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀:
‣ Competitive Wages
‣ Mileage & Travel Reimbursement
‣ Sick Time
‣ Flexible Schedule
‣ Weekly Paychecks
‣ Direct Deposit
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗡𝗕𝗛𝗖 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲 (𝗣𝗖𝗔) : 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼:
‣ Assists the patient in the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) including personal care, hygiene, baths, back rubs, shampoo, skin and nail care, eating, dressing, elimination, and changing/making patients bed. Plans and prepares meals.
‣ Assist with denture care, cleaning of eye glasses.
‣ Assist client with ambulation and transferring. Client must be able to participate at least 50% with ambulation and transfer. Transfer examples- bed to chair/ wheelchair and vice versa, in and out of shower/ tub commode.
‣ Assist with meal preparation and meal planning.
‣ Encourage clients to maintain a "normal routine" in the home with regard to meals and sleeping.
‣ Shopping and errands as authorized
‣ Provide socialization
‣ Reports to supervisor in changes or concerns in clients physical/ emotional condition.
‣ Communicate with coordinator in any schedule changes. Report o office or on call person, immediately, if client is not home to receive services
‣ Light housekeeping. (includes vacuuming, dusting, wet/dry mopping floors, clean/ disinfect bathrooms, wash/dry laundry)
‣ Respect and maintain client confidentiality
‣ Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients, co- workers and supervisors
‣ Acquire 6 hours of in-services per year and adhere to company policies and procedures.
We have client's waiting for services in the following locations: 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝐻𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛, 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝑇𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑃𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙 & 𝐴𝑦𝑒𝑟. We also have client's waiting for services in: 𝐹𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑔, 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑔, 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑦, 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑤, 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝐵𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛, 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑛.
• A Valid Driver's License and Dependable Transportation Necessary
• Completed Covid-Vaccinated Regimen and Booster
• Up to date TB & Physical
(• 2) Employment References
• Certification (CNA License or HHA certificate)
We currently have job openings in the following locations: Leominster, Fitchburg, Lunenburg, Shirley, Townsend, Groton, Pepperell, Ayer, Gardner, Hubbardston, Winchendon, Princeton, Baldwinsville, Westminster, Stow, Clinton, Berlin, Sterling, Lancaster, Littleton, and Acton.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
‣ You must be 18 years or older
‣ Valid Driver's License, Dependable Transportation, Copy of Recent Auto Insurance Policy
‣ (2) Forms of ID (License, Birth Certificate, SS Card))
‣ Up-Dated TB,
‣ Up-Dated Physical or Physician's note stating you are in good health and are able to do this job with no restrictions.
‣ Certificates: PCA
‣ Documentation that you have completed the full regimen of a Covid-19 Vaccine and Booster.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: ‣ Personal protective equipment provided by the CDC. Safety is our # 1 Priority for all staff and clients. We provide masks, N95 Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Gloves, Eye Wear and practice Universal Precautions.
𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟, 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦, 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠, 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛, 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠, 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠, 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐. 𝑊𝐸 𝐾𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Copyright © 2017 New Beginnings Homecare - All Rights Reserved.